Friday, February 25, 2011

Tropical Tradition Coconut Oil Review

I just love Coconut, that is why  I so pleased to review this great product.
Just recently, I discovered how beneficial incorporating coconut oil into my family's diet could be.  Online research suggests that coconut oil is a healthier alternative to butter and other oils because of the lack of hydrogenation and trans-fats, but I wanted to test the effectiveness and quality for myself. We started with just coconut oil and like that , but then heard of Virgin Coconut Oil. The flavor of the Tropical Traditions  is so rich and makes  such a difference the taste of my food. Also since using Tropical Traditions, my family and I seem to have so much more energy.

The benefits of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is primarily derived from the nutrients in the medium chain fatty acids.   Coconut oil is also known for having high antioxidant properties, which by definition blocks the effects of oxidation.  This aids with maintaining good health as well as providing an extended shelf life to the coconut oil.


Everyone knows how unhealthy it is to cook with butter.  Natural oils are the alternative, but did you know not all oils are created equally?  And of those oils, no other has the creamy quality of butter without the saturated fat except coconut oil.  Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil fits the bill for this because it's solid in its natural state but melts as it is heated.  I was amazed at how easy it was to make the transition to coconut oil in my recipes.  I have a few posted and you  can find  many more on this link
http://www.freecoconutrecipes.com

“How We Discovered Virgin Coconut Oil - An Interview with Brian Shilhavy, CEO Tropical Traditions 





BONUS…

My followers will be able to acquire their own complimentary copy of our Virgin Coconut Oil book by taking part in our Referral Program: http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/referral_program.htm, if you choose "referred by a friend" and enter code : 7156110

Link to our customer service page http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/customerservice.cfm so your followers can email us if they need some help placing their first web order to capture the free book. We have step-by-step instructions we can provide for your site, please just let us know if you’d like to receive a copy.



www.tropicaltraditions.com



Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

No comments:

Post a Comment