Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo




http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/agd-0002.html



Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is a sulfate free shampoo infused with argan oil. It gently cleanses while infusing hair with argan oil and other nutrients. The creamy lather helps repair chemically damaged hair, leaving it soft, shiny and full of body improving the hair's overall health. Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is color safe and will extend the life of your color.

What Is Argan Oil?
Often referred to as “liquid gold,” argan oil has long been valued in Morroco for its cosmetic and medicinal benefits. Extremely rich in vitamin E, antioxidant-packed argan oil has also been prominent in European skincare products for centuries.  Produced from the kernels of a rare and ancient tree, argan oil is all natural and completely organic.


I am so impressed with this  shampoo.  I  have dry curly hair and have always had the problem of my  being frizzy when I let my hair  dry naturally.  After the first time using this shampoo, no more frizz! My hair is now full of really soft shiny soft curls. My hair has never felt like this, at last I have found the perfect shampoo for my hair type! So pleased with this product, already have it on my do get another bottle list!  5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment